It’s that time of year again! Are you looking for some last minute gift ideas for your mom, grandma or friend for Mother’s Day? Here are some of our favorite gift ideas.
- Yes Way Rosé – A Guide to the Pink Wine State of Mind. This is such a great book to give as a gift. It has all the essentials on rosé wine, from Rosé 101, to recipes and even how to throw the perfect soirée. Our favorite part of this book is reading about Erica and Nikki, best friends and co-founders of the company share their humorous take on how rosé literally changed their lives. We found this book at our local Target or you can order it here on their online store.
- Peony Blush Opalhouse™ candle – Who doesn’t love a good smelling candle? Not only does this candle smell heavenly, but it comes in a beautiful blush pink etched glass jar and topped with a gold metal lid.
- Yes Way Rosé Bubbles – This Sparkling Rosé Wine is the perfect way to toast to mom on her special day.
- Women’s Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Motherhood Love Coffee Wine T-Shirt – All we can say about this shirt is that we were walking in Target and we had to have it. This shirt is spot on! Not only is it hilarious but the fabric is so soft.
- Paparazzi Pink Fringe Earrings – We recently discovered the world of Paparazzi jewelry and all we can say is…WE ARE ADDICTED! This online jewelry company has managed to manufacture well made jewelry that is stylish and at a great price. Almost all their pieces are $5. Yes you read that right…only $5! Wouldn’t mom love these fringe earrings!?
- Confidence in a Cream Rosy Tone Moisturizer – This hydrating moisturizer by IT cosmetics is such a great gift. It gently exfoliates your skin to give a more youthful appearance all while leaving you skin even and smooth. Who doesn’t want rejuvenated skin!? Plus is comes in this super cute pink container.
- Peace, Love and Little Donuts – Are you nuts about donuts? Well…if you haven’t had Peace, Love and Little Donuts you have not lived! This adorable hippie inspired bakery has incredible custom made donuts. You pick all the toppings and they make it for you on the spot. Now we know that this chain may not be in your area but we bet that mom would love some kind of yummy dessert to go with her Rosé. Whether it is donuts, macaroons or chocolates, you can never go wrong with something sweet!
We hope our picks for Mother’s Day was helpful! Cheers to all the moms that make every day special!
Danielle & Karen